Starting with pre-project conferences to outline the scope of work,
manpower needs, and scheduling issues, we keep lines of
communication open throughout the life of the project. Our range
of capabilities is based in fundamentals, so that jobs are done
safely, on time and on budget. That foundation consists of:
- Productivity: Exacting skills and experience keep your project
on time and on or under budget.
- Competitiveness: Tailor-made contracts and work schedules are
used to meet project specifications.
- Reliability: Disciplined crews are available where, when, and
for as long as they’re needed.
- Accuracy: Certified specialists are trained in the latest
products and installation techniques.
- Safety: Intense safety training and jobsite monitoring helps
create the safest possible work site.
- Leadership: Top-notch foremen and superintendents understand
how to get the best from a crew.
- Professionalism: We believe a cooperative, “can-do”
attitude is just as important as skills and productivity and we
bring the right attitude to work, every day.
- Recruitment: We aggressively recruit from a variety of sources
to ensure even the largest of jobs are staffed with competent
Safety — A business deliverable
Safety is not just a belief for Southern District carpenters and
millwrights, or even part of the task list. It’s the overriding
principle for accomplishing our work.
Industrial Scaffolding: Safe Work. Solid Results. Every Time.
The role that scaffolding contractors play on worksites is increasingly
critical to the success of that project.
Infection Control Healthcare Construction
One goal: Deliver a workforce of construction professionals who
understand how to protect the patients and staff during a building
project, while not disturbing daily activities.
Heavy Form Carpentry Solutions: Fast, Accurate, Solid Results. Every Time.
Southern District heavy and highway carpenters are experts who put high value on
effective training and customer service.
Interior Systems Solutions: Achieving Customer Satisfaction
Attention to detail is an important aspect of our partnership with project
Trade Show Solutions: Trained for Productivity
Southern District Carpenters master a Trade Show Installation and Dismantling
- General carpentry
- Pile driving
- Millwork and cabinetry
- Interior systems
- Confined space
- Certified Welding
- Concrete Form
- Aerial lift qualification
- Automatic storage and retrieval systems
- Clean room procedures
- Compressor installation and maintenance
- Electrical and mechanical design and installation
- Flowserve pump diagnostics, repair, and replacement
- Hytorc bolt tensioning
- Indicator coupling alignment
- Laser shaft alignment
- Lift truck qualification
- Machinery alignment/installation
- Material handling processes
- Mechanical seal installation
- Monorail & bulk conveyor systems
- MSDS training
- Optical alignment
- Rigging certification
- Rim and face alignment
- Systems integration
- Turbine installation and maintenance
- Valve installation and repair
- Vibration analysis